Thursday, January 3, 2019

Do Your Parents Know?

Okay guys, here the deal. It's almost 8 years since I started reading and watching BL (Boys Love). At my high school, I have my best friend who also likes BL and she's the one who always introduces me some. But as time passes, we already have a separate life so we don't talk anymore.

When I went to Senior High, I have a boy best friend who always read BL in wattpad with me so I'm not that lonely. Actually, I always asked him about boys stuff like, you know? He always answers me in a serious manner but I'm happy and pervert person so whenever he answers me, I always laugh.

He didn't even hate me for shipping him to another guy. The only thing he does is to laugh at me because he said that I'm so hopeless that's why he always forgive me. He's not a gay, okay?

So back to the original question, do my parents know? Well..... NO. Absolutely not and I'm not planning on telling them in this life. This is my little secret. My brother knew though because I'm shameless enough to ship my brothers with their classmates or friends.

Do you wonder why they hadn't found out?

I'm sure I'm a pretty good liar and I had my hidden album in me so I'm not really scared. As a Fujoshi, you should have a shameless face, like for example, reading a hardcore manga in front of your mother without being caught.

If you already did that then your shamelessness is the same as mine. I always thought that maybe a Fujoshi is must be a ninja in their past life.

The only time they caught me is that my wallpaper. It is obviously two boys hugging each other (Thank God it's not super hardcore), my mom commented about those two boys hugging each other but I don't really care so I didn't change it.

My father is busy enough to bother with my phone but one time he wanted to see my album because hey, we often take a selfie, I immediately snatch it back and store my screenshot hardcore pictures in my hidden album.

And if ever they also found out that I'm doing this blog, they might chase me away and erase my name in our family paper.

So guys? Do your parents know that they have a perverted son or daughter? Comment your experience and have a good Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'M GOING TO UPLOAD MORE!

 Hello guys! Good day to all of you. I haven't posted in my blog for a while and I know that some of you are thirsty for more BL content...