Friday, October 23, 2020

I'M GOING TO UPLOAD MORE!


 Hello guys! Good day to all of you.

I haven't posted in my blog for a while and I know that some of you are thirsty for more BL content. I would like to update you guys since I have been busy, like really busy these past months or a year since I started doing this. But of course, even if your mommy here is busy, I am still reading BL for my past time, like what I'm about to share with all of you this week or maybe any other day. I would love to share it because no one, as in, no one can relate to my feeling about what a good manga I am reading, and that is just making me sad. Well, I have my friend to sympathize with me for that but I also feel the obligation to share it with others. 

The thing is, in my blog, everything will be subjective. All of the information of a particular manga I will share is purely just based on my feeling and opinion so if I said something wrong, you are definitely free to correct me anytime. And I would be really happy if you guys also share what are your thoughts if you finally read, what I recommend to you. 

I would be also happy if you guys share this with your Fujoshi and Fudanshi friends because we are going full force on this! Let the gayness spread! 

And for those who view my blog, I would like to thank you guys so much. I'm open to suggestions on how can I make my blog more exciting for you and I might think of something exciting as well!

Bye ~


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'M GOING TO UPLOAD MORE!

 Hello guys! Good day to all of you. I haven't posted in my blog for a while and I know that some of you are thirsty for more BL content...