Saturday, January 5, 2019

Royal Servant (Spoiler Alert)

Before I start my rant again about whatever happened to me, I feel like my soul just went somewhere when I finish this manhua just now.

Okay, Royal Servant, a manhua created by the amazing MasterGin. It has 70 chapters and is complete. 

I would like to talk first about the story. The first time I read it, actually it was just yesterday, I was really hooked up real hard because after all, this is a master and servant story. The plot is very nice although some part of it is cliche it doesn't affect the story. I'm actually very good at guessing thing so maybe it was cliche on my part.

The story development is very good. It's not fast or slow but the only thing that made me wanna cry is that the ending. Don't get me wrong, the ending story of our protagonist and his lover is very good but the other thing or the development of the other people in the story is the one that made me... unsatisfied.

Like, for example, is the story of Ryan and Christoph. It made me feel in the story like Christoph has a feeling for Ryan but in the end, something happened and that made me a little bit unsatisfied. I thought that there will be a side story for them but it did not.

Overall, the story is very cute especially my little sweet Kyon and his demon master who loves him, Lucaon.

And special mention to this two lover who's certainly interesting. I love the pink hair guy personality because he thinks that servant is weak. This may be the reason why Karis mad at him and give him a piece of pie and boom their love story just has begun.


I feel distressed when I remember about Ryan and Christoph but the overall review is not bad. It was complete but I still wonder about some stuff because the author just leaves it like that. Who knows maybe some or another manhua will appear and continue the story that just leaves in the story. 

So guys, if you still haven't check this out, read this and let your soul passed out just like mine. It's a little fluffy and a little bit... horny but who cares, Fujoshi's like that after all. But if you read this already, how's your opinion about it? You can tell me on the comment section and I will very glad if you can share me what you thought about the manhua.

Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'M GOING TO UPLOAD MORE!

 Hello guys! Good day to all of you. I haven't posted in my blog for a while and I know that some of you are thirsty for more BL content...