Thursday, January 3, 2019

AkaFuri (Akashi Seijuro and Furihata Kouki)

A lot of Akakuro fan will definitely mad at me but who cares, I want everybody to know who is my OTP (One True Pair) aside from KurooTsukii.

So, for those who don't know about this two, let me give you a brief introduction. This two-character is from KNB (Kuroko no Basket), which is a sports anime made by Tadatoshi Fujimaki. It was aired in 2012 and was ended with the last game titled Kuroko's Basketball: Extra Game (黒子のバスケ EXTRA GAME). 

So, in all of Kuroko's Characters why did this two is my favorite? 

Let's talk about Akashi Seijuro first. Akashi is a product a perfection to me. When his mother died, his father wanted him to attain perfection in everything. But a certain situation happened when he was forced by him another self and control him. I won't tell in detail because I want you guys to found about it by yourself.  Te-hee.

Furihata Kouki is a member or Kuroko's team which is the Seirin. He was ordinary that NO ONE! As in no one will notice this side character. He was branded by Aomine as a chihuahua because he has a coward personality but this is his weapon.

Question, how did they meet? Well, a game happened between Rakuzan (Seijuro's team) and Seirin (Kouki's team), and they meet inside the court, fighting each other.

You see, one reason why I like them is that their partnership is very unusual. You will find a lot of anime that has a servant-master relationship, but how about suppose to be an antagonist but met a little cute cinnamon chihuahua that can fight him head-on just to protect his teammate? 

Another this is that they're very cute together and I kinda thought that maybe Kouki is the reason why Oreshi woke up or maybe it is just my imagination. 


Then it started... our imagination. When a Chihuahua is fighting a Lion is a little bit funny but for our eyes... there is something! Something is hidden in those actions so the author decided to play with our imagination and create more Akashi and Kouki scene in the episode of Kuroko's Birthday. 

And now, I wonder if you see what we see as Akafuri fans but I'm already a 4 years fan of this two and a lot of fanatics like me is still making them a lot of stories. By the way, I already most of those Fanmade Stories and a lot of them satisfy me. 

I have a folder of Akafuri's Stories here with me so you guys can email me anything if you guys are interested. The rest is already based on your imagination.


You guys can message me if you have a question, clarification, and opinion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'M GOING TO UPLOAD MORE!

 Hello guys! Good day to all of you. I haven't posted in my blog for a while and I know that some of you are thirsty for more BL content...