Friday, January 4, 2019

Beryl and Sapphire

Beryl and Sapphire is a popular manhua created by an artist called Ocarina. Okay, this manhua is categorized as Shounen Ai in kissanime.ru.

So this little Fujoshi (Me) here is looking again for an Anime to watch but when I found none, I search in Shounen Ai and I found this. It is still ongoing but it didn't stop me to watch it. Currently, it has a 48 episode for now and that made me very happy. By the way, I only started last night.

When I watch it, you will know that I will say that this is amazing. Maybe because it is rare or super rare for me to say that a Shounen Ai is not amazing. I had a few times when I thought that a certain Shounen Ai or Yaoi is bad but I came to get over by throwing my things until I calm down.

So back to Beryl and Sapphire. First, I would like to say about what I think their personality. I definitely like Beryl who's a calm guy, while Sapphire, he's our little happy go, lucky guy. The manhua has a different story which is I like because it's unusual for me. You all know that I very much like unusual stories but don't get me wrong I also like (sometimes) cliche stories.

In manhua, those two are friends and enemy (but soon they will definitely become lovers). What I like the most is that you will get hooked up by the story because you don't know what will happen.

What I really love is their opening song. I never skipped it even once. It's cute and there you will see the whole plot of the actual story.

So I'm still episode 29 because it was already 3 am in the morning so I really need to sleep. This is the struggle of the ole me.

I recommended it so much that's why I decided to write some things about it. All I said in this article is just my opinion and if you want to clarify or anything to me just comment below and I'll be honest and reply to you.

I hope you will watch it like me. Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'M GOING TO UPLOAD MORE!

 Hello guys! Good day to all of you. I haven't posted in my blog for a while and I know that some of you are thirsty for more BL content...